Monday 8 November 2010

8. Nails Art

Most of the girls, like us, love nails art. ^-^ I'll be in very low mood as I will be force to cut my nails every Monday. Yeah, stupid school assembly =( During the holidays, i will let my beloved nails to grow longer, and shape it. Then, polish them with my favourite colours! =D If I could, I definitely will go do some awesome nails arts! 

And you know, some artists and singers have awesome nail art. Just like Ayumi Hamasaki, Jolin Tsai, and BoA. Jolin Tsai! Omg do you know how's she crazy bout nail art? She even got her own business for this. The brand was, OopsJ! how cute :) Yessss, I Love Jolin Tsai! woooootz~

 these are the cute one ^-^

 you can actually simply draw it depends on your mood xD

 Cute cute cute! Love this!

I know some of you are leopard's prints' fans isnt?!

 This is cool~

Miss pacman? xD awwwww

One word, Lovely! ;)

~grace =)

5 comments:

  1. So lovely.. I love the owl one. So creative!!

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, fantastic and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie thanks ;)
    @soulesscloudy hahah these are the pictures i found.
    @kahmon i love that too ^-^ thanks ya.
    @nava.k thanks!

    ReplyDelete