Tuesday 16 November 2010

14. Pink!

I know I know~ most of the girls have the same favourite colour!! yeah, thats PINK! why? awww pink got its own magic la~ :) Eh wait, pink is not only for girl I think :p cuz, I see some cutey boys love pink too huh? Naw don't deny =( that's not embarrassing at all ;D Pink was cute~ and those guys who use pink stuffs are usually surrounded by friends isn't? yesh! let's heart pink then! ngee~ =D

 How I wish i could own this shop ;( 

And how i wish I could own these too >.< maybe they'll be on my birthday wishlist next year =D hmmm.. maybe, maybe~

 Lovely outfit~! the pink aren't just too...fantastic? sorry i can't find any other word to describe it :/

 wear this, let's those passers-by can't take their eyes off you! x.x

girls always hunt for this x)

pink nail painting, pink blackberry? okay fine... =]

grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment