Friday 14 January 2011

29. Cute Keychains ^^

If you have key chains like this, don't you think even a sad day will turn into a happy one? ^^ 
Grace loves Panda..so when I saw this keychain, I know I need to put it here. It is very adorablel ^^ 
These keychains look funky, right? I think I can use different facial expression for each mood I have on that day...lol...

Rainbow ice-cream is my favourite when I was a kid. It has different taste on the ice-cream. When I talk about food, it always make me feel hungry....I go and find some food before continue this post...lol.....*munch*
This type of keychain is personalised. You can put any wording that you like or even put the person's name. I used to have one. It looks nice. Some even wear it as necklace, bracelet, and if you put this on your bag, it will look good ^^ 

~Alexis~

No comments:

Post a Comment