Sunday 31 October 2010

4. Happy Halloween! xD

Muahahaha! its Halloween today! :D Hooray! I was so exicted to update something about Halloween =) yeah, i love Halloween. Hey, I know u do~ heehee...

costume first =D 

Choose what you like, and go, for the Halloween party ;D all these, boys allowed too x)

find your couple and lets pirate? 

witch was cool~ o.o

BUT! please, don't drink and fly~ for your own safety :)


 oh oh oh! don't forget to do some Halloween's theme nail polish! =D
 
 How about whole family having the same theme? 

 
girls, don't get mad. if your friends have the awesome costume than you xP

Awwww please. promise me you won't dress like a gay :T

LOL, I think I gotta warn you first, before its too late =X
don't do this. it's harm, both mentally and physically!

 And.... believe me. this is scary enough...



hahah, actually, Halloween doesn't means you have to dress so scary, like a bloody vampire or a heart-attacking skeleton. Why not try out some cute one? awww daddy mummy, let's wonder if the children'll find themselves a cute partner xD


  

 Anyway, Halloween eh. There's cannot be zero food. I mean, candies, chocolates, cakes, cookies and more. And all these must have the theme of Halloween too! :D Remember trick-or-treat? Prepare more for your home's safety ya~ ;D



BOOO!
 Oops~ I'm sorry. But i really do wish this scared you xD
Alright, Happy Halloween ya! Enjoy the pumkin's day~!!



by grace! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment